The agreement between the customer and Zariboota is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- All prices, unless indicated otherwise are in Indian Rupees.
- In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. Zariboota will not be liable for any credit card fraud.
- In case of non-delivery, unsatisfactory or delayed performance of services or damages or delays will be dealt by the management and all efforts towards peaceful settlement will be entertained.
- Orders will be delivered within 10 days of receipt of payment. Complaints, dis-satisfaction reported within 10 days of receipt of the product will be sensitively tended to. If you happen to find defect/s in products or any replacement because of size, we will be happy to exchange it after due verification of the nature/cause/circumstances of the damage/injury and if the evidences support the defective nature of the garment.
- In the event that a non-delivery occurs on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address) any extra cost towards re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- Delivery of orders would be done address specific not person specific.
- Shipment/delivery time of order processing starts from the day of receipt of the payment/COD confirmed against the order placed with Zariboota. Zariboota shall not be liable for any delay / non-delivery of purchased goods by the flood, fire, wars, acts of God or any Force Majeure that is beyond the control of Zariboota.
- Complaints filed in cases of fraudulence in payment/non-return of payment will be under jurisdiction of Ludhiana Courts.
- Presently, the service(s) of Zariboota Shopping are being offered free of cost. However, Zariboota reserves the right to charge a fee for any or such facilities.
- Zariboota reserves the right to confirm and authenticate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If upon confirmation such User details are found not to be true (wholly or partly) and are suspected to be used in mal-intentions, Zariboota has the right in its sole discretion to reject the order and debar the User from further interactions.
- Partial delivery of product needs to be reported within 10 days of receipt of the product.
- The color/look of the garment appearing as on the website may slightly differ from the actual product because of shading and light variations.
- We shall not be able to process the cancellation if the order/orders are processed.
- Zariboota reserves the right to cancel any order placed using Credit Card which holds International Billing Address or appears dubious in probity.
We have a 10 days return policy on purchases made at the www.zariboota.com. The product must be unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged by you. You can return the product in its original packaging to Kishore Sarees, Katra Jaimal Singh, Amritsar, Punjab - 143001. We do not provide refund on any goods sold. We may accept returns for account credit only.. Since we keep limited inventory and do not always have all sizes available and under such circumstances the amount paid by you can be used by you whenever you shop with us next time. All conditions applicable to return of goods shall also apply to exchange of goods. To return an item, the customer must write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, a prompt response is assured to such mails.
Our terms and conditions pertaining to returns and exchange is as follows:-
If you wish to exchange your item for an alternative product, we suggest that you return it for a credit and purchase the new item separately. Our return and exchange policy is however subject to the following:
- Items should be returned unused and with all tags still attached. Returns that are damaged or soiled may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer. Please inform our customer care department in the event any Goods/Products are delivered without tags.
- Unidentified returns may be returned to the sender.
- Goods are faulty if they are received damaged. Items that are damaged as a result of normal wear and tear are not considered to be faulty. If you would like to exchange a faulty item instead of obtaining a refund, please be aware that we can only replace it for the same product in the same size, subject to availability. Where possible, we will offer to repair faulty items. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our products that appear on the Site. However, as computer monitors vary, we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be completely accurate.
- All custom made orders are non-returnable.
All domestic orders will take about 3-4 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. International orders take a minimum of 7 days for delivery from the date of dispatch. Further information on the order status can be provided by our customer care upon request.
Termination / Suspension:
The User agrees that Zariboota may under certain circumstances and without prior notice, immediately terminate the User's user ID and access to the Website/Services. Causes for termination may include, but shall not be limited to requests by enforcement or government agencies, etc.
Communication with Users:
Zariboota reserves the right to communicate with users regarding this site and user’s use of this site or any product or service purchased by User on this site.
Contests, competition's, offers running at www.zariboota.com come with no obligation of compliance or liability or responsibility to compulsorily reward the winner/participant. Rewards/prizes are only meant to appreciate the participant’s effort and interest and in no way does the participant stand liable/entitled for the reward. The contest may/may not come with Terms & Conditions, and the rules written hereby should be considered as absolute governance of Zariboota over any eligibility/ liability/answer ability. Zariboota and only Zariboota reserves the right to choose winners on a purely random basis.
Jurisdiction / Governing Law:
All disputes arising in relation hereto shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Amritsar.